aww congrats to you and to the new mommy and her babies!!  How exciting :]

Donna NJ

=====================
From: Patricia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2007/05/30 Wed AM 10:44:47 CDT
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Trinity is a mom!!!!!

Hi all,
Around 10:00 last night Trinity startedacting differently, she wouldn’t eat
and her temp dropped and so did herhuge belly.  She just wanted to stay in her
crate so I slept on the pullout couch next to her.  Around 3:30 I got up to
check her and she was justresting comfortably and she actually ate some puppy
chow mixed with milksupplement. I figured that she wasn’t exactly ready, just
gettingclose.  When I laid back down on the couch she licked my hand and cried
toget up with me.  The couch is huge so there was plenty of room for both ofus
and I am used to 2 chi’s sleeping with us under the covers and not toroll on
them so she was safe.  Well, I woke up at 6:00 am with a fat littlechocolate
puppy next to me.
We put Trinity and her first baby in hercrate and she delivered 6 more little
bundles by 10:30.  I was so nervousbut she did great and had very stressful
easy deliveries.  It is a littlehectic right now, just wanted to let you all
know.  The pups are 1 chocolate(the first unexpected arrival), 5 white/fawn
and 1 all black/chocolate. All the puppies weigh 5 oz, except for the black
one and he is 6 oz.  –7 chunky babies!
Patricia

_,_._,___