Hi Sheila and welcome to the group!  I am new here too and  reside in
Mn.   Just adopted a  lil Chi from  a humane society...just like kids
they move in and take their spot!  I love him  to death! Can see photo
of him  in the  albums under my handle of chandralarose,

So nice to have  you with us Cant wait to hear stories and see  Bella
in photos!

Reba in MN

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "luckiestarrr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>