Mary Beth,
  I just bought 2 puppies from Nelda Putnam in Texas,
http://www.chihuahuasrus.com and they so beautiful and have the longest hair
I've ever seen on a puppy this age (11 wks)  you might want to give her a call
if you want a beautiful Chihuahua with really long pretty hair, and the puppies
are healthy too.  She registers with AKC but marked my papers Limited since I
told her I hadn't planned to breed.  And they have 38 champions in their
pedigree.  Wonder if I can get a copy of that pedigree even if I'm marked
Limited?
  Jeannine

farmermarybeth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I am a new memeber. I just love Chihuahuas. I lost my little budy last
Sat due to a heart attack. I am looking for another baby. Strictly as a
pet, no breeding. I live in Upstate NY. Please e-mail me any
information.
Thank you,
Mary Beth