Thanks Michelle. :)

----- Original Message -----
From: Michele Burr
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Hi, I'm new

Ohh, they are very cute :o).  Welcome to the list!
Shell

On 6/7/07, Blackie & Max <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi, everyone..

  I just joined this list few days ago. Maybe some of you may remember me from
other list or this list.. I can't remember which list I joined long time ago
but I had to quit due to my busy schedule... now I'm back and want to meet
other Chi owners.

  About me - I am Deaf and lives in Pittsburgh with my two lovely Chihuahuas,
Blackie and Max. Blackie is 11 years old and she was born in Austin, Texas (I
used to live there for most of my life before moved to Pittsburgh 10 years
ago). She's perfectly healthy. Max is 8 years old. He has many allergies -
grass, tree, beef, cat, weeds, etc... He's been on medicine everyday.

  Attached are pictures....

  Linda :)
  Blackie & Max