Mel,
  I'm in Mobile, AL, and they can hear me and Travis around the block.  I told
him one day after he got out of the hosp. after his operation for infection in
his foot, I said at least the neighbors know you didn't die, they can hear you
for miles. I think we must be perfectly matched, we try to out yell each other.
 Our pastor lives across the street, about an acre away, I think we get a lot
of prayer on Tuesday night prayer nights.  "Please pray for Jeannine and
Travis, they are at it again."
  Jeannine

Melanie Ayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Im in Tn, cant holler that loud im afraid it would disturb the puppies
mel