From: marsha
Date: 06/10/07 20:24:58
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Gidget

the pup is adorable. I think I told you once about my nephew who use to
raise dachshunds until his male was killed by the neighbor's pit (grrr) I
felt so sorry for him as a young guy who was truly dedicated to his chosen
breed and then to loose his male like that. I think he is trying to save
money now to get another male...he would absolutely love yours!! It is hard
around here to find the miniatures like his...most are the standards......
And with his female being a dapple, he had some of the cutest pups!
Marsha