They are probably just playing unless you hear one crying and the other one angry.  Mine play bite alot with each other but it is just mouthing not really with any pressure.  Puppies learn bite inhabition from one another.  If they are playing and one gets too rough the other will yelp or cry and run away teaching the more aggressive one that if it gets too rough the fun is over.  But, many pups do play bite and wrestle and chase and knock each other over, so I wouldn't worry unless one seems to be really growling and snapping and the other is crying and trying to get away but can't.

"Whether or not it is clear to you, the world is unfolding as it should."
-Desiderata
Christy Sylvest
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live __._,_.___

Chihuahua Chihuahua puppies for sale Chihuahua charm
Chihuahua gift Chihuahua housebreaking