From: Katie
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:58 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Update on Patches

Woke up this morning with no crusties, but was huffing a little...of
course I did some cleaning last night, so it could have possibly been
dust? He stopped after we let him out of his crate.
He ate very little last night after much coaxing, but today he ate on
his own:)
He still hasn't drank any water...should I try to get him to?
Otherwise, he is jumping and playing with Novia like normal, but is
tiring faster than usual.
I called the vet yesterday and they said it may just be alergies...
I hope that's what it is and not something worse.