We use the play pens ONLY for sleeping, otherwise they are not put in it, we
put the 2 girls in one and the 2 boys in the other one, they are side by side
and we got them at WalMart for around $40 each, our bed was simply not big
enough for 4 Chis and myself and husband, it was okay when it was just me but
when I added another person to the bed it was just to small, so the play pens
make great beds for them. I don't know about them living in a play pen tho,
mine have the run of the house, actually they permit me and my husband to stay
here with them....normajean

Tara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi all! (Just to refesh everyone memory, I have Nino my 13 1/2 week
old male chi, and Bella my 8 1/2 week old female chi.)
I have heard so much about how crate training is essential in helping
to potty train your puppies, and to give more supervision. The thing
is I just can't put my lil babies into that little box! So in my
mind, lol, I compromised with purchasing a puppy play pen. Now I
know, its not a crate, but it makes ME feel better! So heres my
questions....

Has anyone else in the group used a palypen instead of a crate?

Will this give me the same effect as the crate?

Can I use this play pen for both my pups?

Can I still have them eat in the kitchen instead of the pen?

I know I probably sound like the most in-experienced chihuahua / dog
in general person, but I truely am! These Chi's are my first dogs
ever! Any advice will be welcomed and appreciated! Thanks guys!
Sincerely,
Tara, Nino & Bella