  From: *Kim*
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:46 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Hole in head

  I have discovered that Fendi has a hole in her skull. I have been
  reading up on molera and I now know that a lot of times the hole will
  eventually close up. Her hole is very small in diameter, smaller than
  a small baby pea. Should I be overly concerned when she plays with my
  JRT?? I get so worried. Daisy (the JRT) is gentle with her and I
  wouldnt be concerned at all if Fendi didnt have that darn hole in her
  head. My daughter wants to get her a helmet. LOL Should I be so
  protective or should I just treat her like a normal puppy and take the
  normal precautions that one would take with a 10 week old pup? I would
  love to hear personal experiences with this!

  Thanks!
  Kim