Hi Rosa,
 I'm sorry to hear that Chiquita has mange, but at least the meds should
clear it up ... poor baby!!!!  I hope she's better soon!
Shell

On 6/20/07, Rosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Not good news on Chiquita- she's got demodetic mange. Vet tells me its
inherited from at leasat one of the parents. From what I've read, all
dogs actually have it but those with lower resistance actually develop
the general type. What I've read, it's actually a lower immune system
that is inherited which prevents a puppy from fighting it off. VEt
prescribed oral medicine for her that she'll take daily for several
weeks. Other than this she's healthy, thank goodness!