From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:56:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] question about selling chi's

In a message dated 7/12/2007 11:50:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] com writes:
Oh yes way to young to be sold because they are just being weened and not
eating really good just yet.I sell mine at 8 wks or older if the puppy in
question needs more time.

Eating is not so much the problem though it can be for some.  At 6 weeks the
pups most likely will be eating very well.  The reason they NEED to stay with
their mother longer is that they gain other extremely important "life lessons"
during this time.  Pups who have been removed from their mothers at such an
early age are harder to potty train.  Their mother keeps the pups clean and
then they take on that behavior from their mother.  They learn that it is not
"fun" to be soiled.  This is a lesson that is learned between 4 to 8 weeks.  If
it is not learned, the puppy will be MUCH harder to potty train.

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/