That one worked, but you know it by now - LOL!  He's such a cutie!  Is
that a stick, or a rawhide, or something else?  I can't tell.
  On the posting problem, sometimes I get that problem with gmail - it will
say it was too big, and sometimes send it even though it "says" it did not
send it.  But it looks like it sent it to my gmail account, so I can never
tell if it did or did not.  So I always end up resending smaller, just in
case, since I never know which it did - sent or not!
  Sorry I've been MIA - I was working a lot, and now a barfy bug has been
going around and my almost 3 year old dosn't know about going to the
bathroom to barf - LOL!  I did impress upon him about maybe a trash can
would be a good second place ... by the time he quit throwing up, of
course!  I think he's better now - keeping fingers crossed though.
 Shell

   I am going to try posting the photo in this reply.

Gloria

Get a sneak peek of the all-new
AOL.com<http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982>
.