 *From:* Melanie Ayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Date:* 7/17/2007 1:42:26 PM
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Subject:* [MINICHI] New rescue

I am back with "bing" the new little chi. He is 9 yrs old. The woman I
work with gave him to me. He belonged to her grown son, who left Thursday
and she though little bing went too. Sadly Sunday she realized the dog had
been left outside with no food or water. He is covered in fleas I mean
covered you can see them crawling on him from 5 feet away and very very
thin. I just offered him some  can food with a capstar pill in it and he
almost choked on the firsty bite he is so hungry he didn't try to chew. I am
going to give him a teaspoon at a time. For the moment he is in the bathroom
til he settles down and all the fleas die, then I will allow him to venture
out and meet his new family of furkids. He needs a bath cause he smell like
hes been laying in poo for days, so I have to do that too. I should take a
picture and show you. Once I get him healthy again he will probably go to a
good home. Since he has been thrown outside for god only knows how long he
may also be heartworm positive I will draw some blood and check after he
relaxes
mel

(spam), click on the following link to reclassify it: It is
spam!<http://127.0.0.1:6083/Panda?ID=pav_25855&SPAM=true>
[image: Free Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click
Here!]<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=102656>

<<inline: panda_side_en.gif>>