Lizz says they sell it at Petco or Petsmart.
  Jeannine

Carrie Cornelison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Where would I get that?

  Carrie

Jeannine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Nature's miracle sounds like a great idea.
  Jeannine

Lizz Lizz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Yeah, carpet is disgusting..especially when you see what comes out of it
when it gets cleaned!
  We have a leather couch, that's another option to help with the dust mites. I
also spray "natures miracle" around a lot. It seems to cut down on the
allergens and is safe to use around animals. They usually sell it in Petco or
Petsmart or really any

  Building a website is a piece of cake.