1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
  2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, my gallbladder removal is not
fixing my problem
  3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  Yes
  4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
  5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes 1 almost 5 boy
  6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
  7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? In humor
  8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No and I wouldn't recommend getting them
removed as an adult like I did (although I'm glad I did)
  9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell No
  10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Honey nut chex
  11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
  13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Vanilly
  14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes
  15. RED OR PINK? Red
  16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? stomach
  17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My parents, they live in BC Canada where I am
from
  18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure
  19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None
  20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Soup
  21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? TV
  22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
  23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Cinnamon,
  24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Sister
  25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure
  26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey
  27. HAIR COLOUR? Red
  28. EYE COLOUR? Blue
  29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
  30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Chinese, Italian
  31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy!
  32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Can't remember
  33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? red
  34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
  35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
  36. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Chocolate
  37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Huh?
  38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Huh?
  39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I read technical books and manuals
  40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a infrared mouse, don't have one.
  41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV. LAST NIGHT? Simpsons, King of the Hill
  42. FAVOURITE SOUND? Dogs, cats purring, thunder, rain, well tuned muscle cars
  43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? beatles
  44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New Zealand
  45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Took classical guitar lessons for 13 years
  46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? near Vancouver British Columbia Canada
  47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All
  48. How many dogs do you have? 2, one red male chihuahua and one white
spotted female
  49. Do you have any cats?yes one old part siamese
  50. How old is your oldest pet? 15 year old cat

  Sue

Building a website is a piece of cake.