Im done moving Sissy and Brutus love the new house and yard.What a day i hat i
now have 4 chis.I gess im the Chi Lady araund.A 13 j old girl come to my House
ask me and my other half if we like an other chi they have to give her away.So
we go over there her perents told us she is behind the house.They have a lot of
big dogs everywere.In the corner outside in the cold,it was cold today in
Toccoa GA here she is on a CHANE shaking showing every rib and bone  and the
flees oh my lord.When i give her a bath blood com off her thats how bad they
were.Not no more.She is save at ouer house now.After i hat her all clean i
caled the Vet to get her shuts and get her fixt the unbelivebel happen.They
come back to ouer house with an other one in the same condition.Bruce is a
Truckdriver and hat to leave.Hi looks at me and says can you handel 4 chis and
all i sayd was oh ja. So bath defleeing all over again.Sissy and Brutus are not
verry happy but all 4 are a sleep now.One of the new ones
 is wright her on my lap asleep the one that they hat outside she will not
leave my side.Thinking abaut reporting them.Found out they have 4 more Chis 4
month old did not see them.Would like to rename them so they can forget there
past,there 3 j  old femals from the same litter any ideas?Taking them to the
vet in the morning to get ther shots they never hat any.Sorry but i hat to get
it out.WY DO PEOPEL DO AN ANIMAL THAT WAY?God bless you all.

and lay it on us.