Thanks Marsha, I will take him in tomorrow a.m. Leslie in So Cal

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It could possibly be just an irritation that has gotten into his
throat or something, but honestly, if he is coughing up stuff, I would
be concerned about an upper respiratory infection. I would see a vet in
case antibiotics is needed. The "coughing" and "sneezing" can be normal
in a chi sometimes, but when the cough is producing something, this
isn't normal. I would see a vet.