From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of claudia werner
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:36 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Fw: Outsmartet by my Chi

We rescute a doberman and hi was the bigges escape artist i ever seen hi was
whats called a gladiator ouer 6 food fence was nothing for him but with a
litle training thanks to my grandfather breeder and trainer of Germanshepers
.So i lerned the trade.I got him to stop.But we  hat to put him to sleep we
got him to late we tryed everything to get him better .We namer ouer 4lb chi
Brutus after him.So hi want be forgotten like we ever will .

God bless you.Claudia