Thats mildly

God bless you.Claudia

----- Original Message ----
From: Sue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:01:51 PM
Subject: Re: Let me Try this Again!! Re: [Chihuahuas] New Photos

what a "pimmel kopf"

Pat Garrett <patriciagarret@ yahoo.com> wrote:
every day I find not one or 2 but 8 and more messages from you.

Jerri <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
Claudia,

    I was hoping not to offend you when I said that.  I could tell you were
from Germany, from one of your earlier posts.  I just kind of thought there
might be a maturity issue with that person, too.

    I admire that you are able to participate on a list that is not your native
language!  I certainly don't know enough of another language to be able to do
that!

Jerri
www.beadbimbo. com