I had debated whether or not to write this but it has been on my mind
since last week.  In north Alabama, someone skinned alive one beagle
and attempted to skin another.  When the owner found them, she thought
that it had been run over by a car.  When the animal was taken to the
vet, it was confirmed that it had been skinned alive and it had to be
put to sleep.  The second beagle escaped with some cuts.  My question
is, "What kind of person would do such a horrible thing?"  It makes you
wonder what this world is coming to.  I've heard before that serial
killers usually start by hurting animals then progress their way to
humans.  This is so very sad but true.