Hi
The link is:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/LITTLE-PAWS-APPAREL

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lindsay Flagan
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 4:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Harness Coats

  I'd like the link!

  Lindsay Flagan
  www.marykay.com/lindsayflagan
  www.longaberger.com/lindsayflagan

  ----- Original Message ----
  From: Denise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 12:00:32 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Harness Coats

  I got some really great harness coats for my chi's. In the ring of course
they have collars and leads but out on walks they wear harnesses but it's a bit
of a faff getting the harnesses over or under the coats (I'm in the UK and it's
getting a bit damp and chilly here, especially for the smoothes). Of course the
harnesses were off ebay (I'd be a rich woman if ebay hadn't been invented) and
they had to come from the US but if anyone would like the link, let me know and
I'll post it. They were only about $9 / $10 and shipping to the UK wasn't much
either. I'm really pleased with them.

  I THINK I've manged to post photos of them here (if the link doesn't work,
it's the Dejavu album!):

  http://pets. ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Chihuahuas /photos/browse/ b7bf?c=