I want to thank everyboby for becomming my Friends,I love this group and
spacily the picturs.I went to work from 6 days a week to 0 days a week 3 1/2
months ago.But now i have the time to do the thinks i always wanted to
do.Helping Animals.I got 2 new chis Cookie and Shadow.I found a home for 2
other lovely dogs,have a foster dog at this time his name is Troubel.So is like
this i hat a very good year.When one window closed an other one opend.I wand to
wish everybody and ther Familys dont forget the Puppys a wonderfull and very
merry Christmas.LOL      Frohe Weinachten from Bruce / Brutus /Sissy /Cookie
/Shadow /Troubel and Claudia

God bless you.Claudia

Be a better friend, newshound, and