You are right, but they do not get as big.  My Pablo was neutered at 4 months
and he has a tiny button, not like Tito who is not neutered, what a BIG
difference :)  So naughty!! -- em :)

=====================
From: marsha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2008/01/27 Sun PM 08:05:19 CST
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long Legs

Well, last I checked...neutering didn't remove the long things, just the round
things! lolMarsha Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how
big your God is.   ----- Original Message -----   From:  e Bloise    To:
Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com   Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:30   PM  Subject:
RE: [Chihuahuas] Long Legs

Never got the   chance!  He was neutered at 6 months old! J -- em