we came home from work and there was dried blood on the floor a
little.  i throught one of them had liocked there feet to much.  It
turned out that my pom pom was bleeding ner thr rectum.   he had dried
feces on him so we put him in the sink too eash him off  he has a spall
tear that squirts blood when you touchwash near it .  and there is a
large patch like a bulge on oneside of his rectum it is purple in
color.   i called the vet he said it sounded like a anal gland  problen
and made a appointment for tomorrow.   Have any of you heard of this
before?  this has me so upset. I feel like i did something wrong.  he
is such aa sweet dog.  arlene