I alo heard that soft food can cost it because they have soft stool?

God bless you.Claudia

----- Original Message ----
From: rollerenergy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:52:22 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: my fur baby got a boo boo

If it is indeed her glands here is what happened to Kiko. She was having
a gland

problem and I had never heard of it before. I read all that I could
about it. Kiko

would get real lethargic when they were full. I was taking her to the
Dr. every 3 weeks

to get them drained. Then it became every 2 weeks, then every week, then
every 3

days. She was lethargic the day before and exhausted the day after. The
Vet said that

it would get down to every day and he suggested that they come out. She
had already

had a major operation for a tumor so I did not want her to go thru
another operation.

We did have it done. She came thru it beautifully, is smuch better now
and I am glad

that I had it done. Diana

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, address2000 <address2000@ ...> wrote:

> No.....u didn't do anything wrong. I just went through that with
Minnie
> about a month ago. It didn't bleed as much as u describe, but it did
> bleed and it was the anal gland. It had absessed. The vet put her on
> antibiotics, pain pills and tried to clean her anal sacs. The sac that
> was absessed wouldn't be cleaned. But she didn't bleed anymore and she
> was feeling much better the next day.
> Blessings to u and your's :-)
> Addy
>
> arleneweaver2004 wrote:
>
> >we came home from work and there was dried blood on the floor a
> >little. i throught one of them had liocked there feet to much. It
> >turned out that my pom pom was bleeding ner thr rectum. he had dried
> >feces on him so we put him in the sink too eash him off he has a
spall
> >tear that squirts blood when you touchwash near it . and there is a
> >large patch like a bulge on oneside of his rectum it is purple in
> >color. i called the vet he said it sounded like a anal gland problen
> >and made a appointment for tomorrow. Have any of you heard of this
> >before? this has me so upset. I feel like i did something wrong. he
> >is such aa sweet dog. arlene
> >

> >" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> >Join today! "
> >Yahoo! Groups Links

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.