Cute! Cute! I love his color!

Mom of Chi's <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We have only had Oscar (the fawn and white) for about 3 weeks, but bless his
heart, he must be near going blind by now because I cannot stop snapping the
camera at him...He's just so darn cute!  My girls are cute too and I have lot
of pics of them, but Oscar is new so he is being "camera abused".  He tolerates
it well (ham that he is).

 Here's a couple of my favorites.

--
The best way to clean your Chi's ears...get another Chi.