How tiny.Just want to cutel it

God bless you.Claudia

----- Original Message ----
From: marsha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 8:35:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] First pictures

I wanted to send this pic to show you "SIZE" this isn't a recent pic, but the
pup in this pic was a couple days old......they are smaller than they look in
pics with momma's. The don't look so small with the moms because the moms are
small, lol, but when placed with an object that gives some size relation, you
can see they actually are small :-)
Marsha

Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.