Hi Mandy   She is voted for. Hope you win!

"Mandy F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all! :)  Bissell is having a pet photo contest!  You can win a vacuum and
then have the chance at the grand prize which is your pet's picture (from a
professional photo shoot) featured on the vacuum and the packaging!  So, I of
course entered Daisy, LOL.  We would very much appreciate it if you could go
vote for her, thank you!!!
  Here is the link: http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47081&Pet=1006
It does take a few seconds to load, I think the website is getting overloaded
LOL
  Thanks again!
 -Amanda-