Because of Maca and the pin in her leg and then a baby
that I had who only had 3 legs, we have stairs
everywhere.  We have a fairly high bed and stairs that
go up to that, stairs at the couch in every room and
at some chairs.  That doesn't always stop things from
happening though.  A good game of zoom doggie and
someone may get hurt anyway.  We had an incident last
night with the baby where she got up on the bed,
dropped her toy on the floor and instead of getting
down from the stairs, she went face first onto the
floor before anyone could catch her.  She is running
around fine today, but she sprained or pulled
something.

Jennifer

<http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565>

> Release Date: 2/15/2008 9:00 AM

Jennifer
"She was not quite what you would call refined.  She was not quite what you
would call unrefined.  She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."

Mark Twain