Sounds like u made a very good choice. Not easy, but the right one for all concerned. :-)
Blessings to u and your's  :-)
Addy

claudia werner wrote:

My friend came to see how the dogs getting along.We got Shadow first.Sissy startet to shake like i never seen her before.Wen we got Cookie in she went under the bed and would not come out. Cookie and Shadow started to grouwl and tray to get under the bed we stoped them and putt them back in the car.My friend and her husband want to keep them.There little girl feel in love with them and loves to play with Cookie.So for all dogs to be happy and Cookie and Shadow love my friend we desided to let them go.They got alredy one rescue dog and i know they have a loving home forever.I will be abel to see them.I do miss them alot.Sissy is healing very well.She is in my lap now.
/God bless you.Claudia/