From: GJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Advice on Biting
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, July 4, 2008, 1:33 AM

I know there are many opinions on biting...basically you have to nip this in
the bud!  asap.  Your puppy isn't looking at your as the alpha or pack leader.
puppies will play bite with hands,  fingers...but if she has toys, place them
in her mouth instead of your hand.
Do you say "NO" when she does??   growling and biting is a protest against
going into the crate as a negative place.  R there puppy classes in your area?
that would B a start.
Gloria C.