kennel cough can be caused by over 20 different organisms, the vaccines are
updated regularly, most boarding facilities require it, it runs rampant in
shelters, in healthy dogs it is similar to a cold but in the very young,
old, or otherwise compromised individuals can be serious, requiring
medication or even hospitalization for pneumonia.  vaccines are either
nasal, which can cause a mild case which can be transmitted to other dogs,
or injectable

--
Glenda
Bijou, Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." --Galileo Galilei