This is not new to me I had dealt with this place  that send thru camaron. It
is a scam I wanted a baby so bad and they had what they said "FREE" puppy all
you do is pay to have it shipped which was like $100.00 well, long story short
I paid thru Pay-Pal then I had got a email from the shippers that the puppy had
arrived and that I would need to bring another $200.00 before I could take it.
It was a horrible experience. To eveyone out there never buy puppies from these
people Pay-Pal did get my funds back except for I think $2.00 but they wipped
out their account to do it. I'm glad I caught on because there never was a real
puppy just a picture of one. I hope this helps everyone out from someone that
has been there.
Debbie
Tennessee