From: Louise
Date: 7/28/2008 3:21:49 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] EBAY store

Her prices are great but like a great many other Ebay sellers, they are
jacking up the shipping so they don't have to pay a higher sellers fee.
Shipping is $5 on one item FIRST CLASS MAIL and that is ridiculous.  I
REFUSE to pay those types of shipping charges and will shop elsewhere before
I do.  It should cost her more than $1 or so to send a little TShirt.

I sell on Ebay sometimes and I don't ever do that...just doesn't seem honest
to me.

Louise