we are remodeling our home so our son and wife cane move in with us.
to do so took some major remodeling. a lot of different changes.  the
dogs have been a little miffed but ok until yesterday. yesterday my
son came and moved the den furniture(which is where the dogs mostly
stay. at the moment they cant get to the furniture. jimmy is upset and
moody and my other dog just keeps close. both these dogs are rescued.
i keep petting them and talking to them.  after this weekend things
should settle down for them. i feel bad for them.