So sorry Marsha. -- em :(

=====================
From: marsha Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2008/07/31 Thu AM 10:44:31 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com,
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        jetta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Nancy Patton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        rosemary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Cindy Andrilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] runt passed

Cayenne's little one just passed. He was simply too small and too weak to hang
on. Cayenne tried so hard with him, as did I, but it just wasn't meant to be. I
am sad, as I was so hoping he would make it, but I trust in God's infinite
wisdom to know what was best.Marsha Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell
the storm how big your God is.http://taylorstots.tripod.com/