Oh man, let me tell you!!! I knew I was having email problems. but this is
utterly ridiculous!! Outlook downloaded all emails from my ISP, which
automatically deletes them from the webmail site. THEN, lo and behold, outlook
DELETED everything in my inbox!!!!!!! I had just downloaded over 300 emails
before it decided to trash them. So, now, everything I have received today, all
the things I have received the last couple days and planned to respond too, and
everything I had saved for other reasons is GONE!!!!!

I saw a few of the emails regarding Cay's pup before things went haywire. So,
know I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. The other 6 pups are doing
great.

If anyone has sent me a personal email or a post directed to me about anything
else, you may wanna resend, lol. I  did NOT get it!!!

I am sorry I missed all the prayer requests. I trust that God knows everyone's
needs, so while I may not have got each individual request, I pray he answers
each of them in the way he knows best.

I no doubt missed a lot of cute pup pics!! :-(

If there are any new members out there anywhere, welcome! I am Marsha with the
hopeless computer! :-)

This is being addressed mostly to my groups, but if you are not on a group, you
may be getting this because I saw your email addy pop up before the mass
delete, lol.  Or maybe I just wanted you to share in my misery!!!! lol

Marsha

Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.
http://taylorstots.tripod.com/