this little girl went into heat at six months one week - I really wanted to
get her spayed before her first heat but now will put it off till around
Halloween so she can get bigger
where are you?
this breeder knows people all over, she shows and judges nationally

--
Glenda
Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler, Joy Joy

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." --Galileo Galilei