As I was getting ready for work this morning I leaned over to get
something off my bed and put all of my weight on my arm and didn't
realize that my chi was sleeping under the blanket, directly under
where i had placed my arm! She yelped very loudly and I screamed and
picked her up and held her. I feel soooo bad and now im very worried
that she is hurt. i can't tell because she just woke up and she's
always a bit slow when she first wakes up. she's the type of dog that
doesn't tell you when she's hurt (very quiet) and so im concerned that
she might be hurt but just isn't yelping. what do you guys think? am i
being way too overdramatic about this? should i be worried?