From: Raquel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] My baby chi is gone...
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 8:51 AM

            Hello, it's been awhile since I've been able to get on to the

internet. But I'm afraid I have bad news. I would like to ask to have

your prayers because, as of last night, my little Molly is missing.

We checked the fencing and nothing was wrong with it. Either she

miraculously learned how to jump up and over a 5 foot fence or someone

took her. I don't know what to do and I'm a mess.

Your support is very much appreciated.

-Miss Raquel