when it comes to spam, unscubscribing is not always a good idea. Sometimes
when you try to unsubscribe, all that realy does is verifies to the sender
that it is a legitimate and working email addy, and so they just send
more. Personally, I have learned the best way to handle spam is just to
satart each day going through and deleting all spam and then go through
again for real emails.
Marsha