my Shepherd did this running out by the lake, I had to take scissors and cut
the pad the rest of the way off, did pretty much what you did and it healed
- might want to have a vet look at it

--

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us

Glenda
Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler, Joy Joy
and all the fosters and angels