she is cute. Looks so much like my mom's Chiffon that passed away last
month. The fact that she is 15, shows that you have taken very good care
of her. However, all living creature must eventually leave this world, so
as hard as it is, you probably should prepare yourself for that day. It
may be years from now, but it could be sooner. But when she does leave
here, you can take comfort in knowing that she lived a very full and long
life thanks to the love and care that you gave her.
Marsha

 LACY NOW 15 ASLEEP IN HER BED.AUG 21 1993 I BOUGHT LACY AS A YOUNG PUPPY