Sorry about your loss. Thanks for all the replies. They are doing
well. Im trying to get some food in the boy. Time will tell.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, G Chase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you for sharing...kind of takes away the pain.
> They are so precious!
> It's tough to think of a replacement for Whisper - maybe
> and of year or next.
>
> Gloria C
>

> "Be strong and courageous...
> for God is with you wherever you go"
>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:45:11
+0000Subject: [Chihuahuas] the newest editions

> They are so beautiful..only 1 hr from first puppy to finish. She had
3, I dont think the other will live. He is much too tiny.
I'mstruggling to feed him. But the 2 girls are
thriving.http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=puppies2002wk4.jpg