From: SharonK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] I'm so upset!!
To: "Chihuahuas" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 7:50 PM

I just checked the comments on my youtube videos of Katie - her name was
Tinkerbell (TinkerMouse or Tinker or Tink) back then.  One of the comments on
her "TinkerMouse Learning to Play" video really, really upset me!!  That person
wrote, "Pop its eyes with needles!"  How can anyone be so mean???
Sharon and Katie

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=cz6w9duHMrM