I was cruising around www.dogbreedinfo.com today just reading
about breed temperaments, origins, etc and got to thinking – if I was a dog
which breed would I be based on temperaments, training capabilities, mood,
personality, etc? What about others, what would they be? So I thought it would
be fun to ask you all….if you were a dog what breed or mix breed might you be
based on who you are as a human?

Based on the website, I’d say I would be a Pharaoh hound –
the temperament fits me perfectly. I warm up to people eventually, but still
very much an introvert. I am calm, loyal, brave and loving. I guess I blush
when excited (mostly when embaressed). I take instruction well and am detail
oriented. When it comes to guys, I guess I like be dominant (lol), butt maybe
it’s
more like I am more tomboyish than anything else. I am independent and consider
myself a great companion. I think kids are great. Strangers I am cautious of
and have some reserve at first. I am quiet (I don’t bark, tee hee), naturally
well-behaved (for the most part) and intelligent (or so I think). I am peaceful
at home but do love to play sometimes. My appearance would only match the
Pharaoh if I was overweight, but I am tall, long legs. I also do need little
grooming and stay clean. I am average shedder (hee hee). I also have keen
eyesight, always above 20/20 vision and great hearing. I would do well in an
apartment, “if sufficiently exercised”. So I guess I would have been a Pharaoh
hound. What about you?

Best,

Kat
San Diego, CA