I TAKE EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAY SERIOUSLY AND OBSORB IT.

I remember you saying that you gave your babies a boost drink when
they are sick. It is kind of like pediolite for dogs I think. I cannot
remember the name of it. Also, where do you purchase it??

Kiko was really sick yesterday, lethargic, dilated eyes,
threw up, really hot etc. She is not much better this morning.

Every word that you guys wrote went running thru my mind
Like did she have low blood sugar like Claudia has experience
 with, etc. etc. I checked her over for bug bites and there were
none.    What is missing when a dog eats grass??

Thanks for your help you guys.  Lotza love,  Diana