From: wbdreams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [SPAM]RE: [Chihuahuas] Pediolite for dogs ?? What is the name?
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 7:18 AM

This is where I order my vitaCal from. I usually wait until I need some other
things too because of the shipping costs.
http://www.drsfoste rsmith.com/ product/prod_ display.cfm? c=3307+15011+
616&pcatid=616
And here is my dogs all time favorite treat. The beef liver ones. They weren't
nearly as excited by the other 2 flavors. They come in a 2 pack and I usually
order 5 or 6 (equalling 10 to 12) at a time. Yep that many last me a long time,
but I also take a whole can of them and put it in a chopper and turn it almost
into powder. Then I use a bit of the powder to "dress up" Scooters wet food. I
also cut these up into 6 or 8 peices for training. Never met a dog that didn't
go crazy for these. They are healthier than most treats, because they are
nothing but liver, freeze dried.
http://www.drsfoste rsmith.com/ product/prod_ display.cfm? c=3307+19+
13189&pcatid=13189
Joy B