I agree....you made a very loving and selfless decision that is the hardest choice anyone can make. I'm very proud of you! My heart breaks for your pain. Know that you are in my prayers!!!!!
Sincerely,
Addy

Naomi Milne wrote:
Thank use for all your help and blessing.
Last night Sophie had to be put to sleep,
she was just in so much pain, i couldnt let her suffer.
She is in a better place now.

It turned out she had breast cancer and lung cancer. So the pain would have only gotten worse for her.
I feel like i have made the right choice.

thanks
naomi
x0x0x

Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au It's simple!

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.6.17/1655 - Release Date: 9/5/2008 7:05 PM